OUR MISSIONGoals & Vision
1. To introduce a variety of delicious in-house made Japanese Ramen Noodles to Adelaide.
2. As Himeji City in Japan is a sister city of Adelaide, we would like to propagate real traditional Japanese foods.
3. To create and nurture world class Japanese chefs.
4. To introduce and create an interest in Japanese culture with our interior design using Washi (Japanese paper) and tableware to the people of Adelaide
5. To offer a new style of Japanese cuisine to Adelaide with reasonable pricing as this new age healthy Japanese cuisine is popular in London, New York, Shanghai and other big cities in the world.
6. To create a team of dedicated staff who are motivated, highly trained and value-driven
7. In Sydney and Melbourne during this decade, Japanese cuisine and Japanese Sake have become increasingly popular. We would now like to continue this trend byintroducing healthy Japanese cuisine in Adelaide through our restaurant.
8. To create an interest and awareness of Japanese food and culture in Adelaide, and as a result increase tourism and relationship between Japan and Australia.
9. To promote and support local food produce from South Australia to the world.